Graduate Recruitment Consultant | Tech Sector | Full Training Provided
Salary: Competitive, plus quarterly, and yearly bonuses | OTE £40k 1st year, £70k 2nd year and £100k 3rd year |
Location: City of London, part remote after promotion
Benefits: Uncapped Commission | Up to 25 days holiday plus bank holidays plus additional days over Xmas/NY | Private Healthcare | All Expenses Paid Yearly Trip | New Client Bonuses | Free Breakfast | Gym Discount | Gifts |
We are looking for an ambitious, Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our team as a full 360 consultant responsible for building your own client base, account management and sourcing candidates.
Working with some of the leading brands across the UK, this is an excellent opportunity for you to develop your career, filling high end roles in the technology sector.
You will receive thorough training as well as the opportunity to learn from experienced, successful consultants around you. Most importantly, you should enjoy working to targets and love the thrill of closing a deal.
- Proactively sourcing candidates through a variety of methods.
- Screening & qualifying candidates over the phone.
- Managing the interview process including rejecting/progressing applications, following up on feedback and negotiating offers.
- Generating leads for new business.
- Building your own client base by securing new business through calling, connecting, networking and other techniques.
- Managing existing accounts/clients to build strong relationships and ensure a high-quality service.
- A desire to work in an environment where money is a key motivator.
- A strong work ethic with resilience to push through in a fast paced and challenging environment.
- The ability to work in a team-focussed environment where everyone supports each other.
- The desire to build a career with clear progression opportunities.
- A positive attitude to your work and those around you.