Do you hold a seriously strong track record of placing UX and Product experts throughout the UK and Europe? If so, then we are looking for you!
Oliver Bernard are a hugely reputable recruiter within the Technology markets, and will provide you with all the tools you need to be a successful recruiter whilst climbing the ladder and developing a great career for yourself.
We are seeking a senior level recruitment consultant to join us in our London office (although fully remote is an option too) and head up our new UX division. We will appoint you to a hot desk, with clients to manage and roles to fill from the get-go. You will be responsible for working towards placing candidates on a contract and permanent basis in London, throughout the UK and all across Europe; with a number of excellent, loyal clients having already been established, you’ll be able to hit the ground running.
The OB website will be developed to incorporate UX in a separate entity, so as to attract more clients and candidates and we will give you the backing to start a UX meetup to run alongside our other hugely popular events.
Oliver Bernard is an established company with a reputation for investing time and money into their recruiters so this really is a great chance to develop, grow and head up a new area of the business. We are offering a competitive salary with a great commission structure, including quarterly and annual bonuses, as well as monthly target driven lunches and holidays abroad. Our turnover has doubled year on year – it's now at £40million, and we want you to be a part of our exciting future.
A bit about OB:
- We’ve been established for 10 years now, giving us a strong network and awesome reputation in our markets
- We’re integrated within the tech community - collaborating with our clients to host multiple meetups/networking events each month, take a look at our events page
- We recruit IT professionals into a range of industries across the UK and Europe – start-ups, finance, retail, travel, software houses...
- Flexibility to dual desk - no passing over contract/perm roles that you’ve won in your own right; you think you can fill it, work it!
- We invest in our staff - our in-house learning and development manager will provide ongoing development
- We keep it simple - you bill, we pay you; you bill enough, we promote you
What OB need from you:
- 2+ years UX / UI recruitment experience
- Experience in/desire to win your own business and manage big accounts
- Genuine drive to accelerate your career
- Social, positive personality
Perks at OB:
- Clearly defined progression pathway
- Fully blended training programme, tailored to your individual learning style
- Industry leading commission structure (incl. quarterly, annual and new bus bonuses)
- An environment that fosters autonomy to achieve success your way
- Excellent reputation within the industry
- Flexible hours and remote working
- Quarterly Billers’ Lunch
- Quarterly all-inclusive socials
- Yearly company holiday (recent destinations have included Ibiza and Marbella)
- Daily breakfast provided between 9-9:30am (hot brekkie on Fridays!)
- Extended gym lunches
- Beer fridge (not limited to beer!)
- Regular socials – comes with the territory of having a young and sociable office