WordPress Developer - £50,000 - £75,000 p/a
WordPress Developer - would you like the opportunity to work with a world recognidsable company on greenfield projects in a brand new WordPress team.
A worldwide digital media leader. Based in their high end offices in central London, a short walk from the nearest tube station. You will be joining a small but dynamic team working in a fast paced agile environment, assisting them with their WordPress development.
Yes! They have adopted a hybrid model of working and attend the office every Tuesday and Thursday so the team can catch up and work together, whilst also maintaining 60% remote working.
- Collaborate with third party companies & agencies to secure the integration of brand new content items / content feeds
- Support multiple stakeholders on updating websites with valuable marketing materials
- Continue to improve performance and scalability
- Building new and amending existing elements of the site to suit design improvements and business requirements
- Continued development as well as improvements to their multiple site
- Strong WordPress experience (API Integration, integrations of plugins, theme management)
- PHP experience
- Knowledge of AWS MicroServices and MySQL would be advantageous
- Knowledge of CI / CD - Ideally Jenkins
As a WordPress developer, this is a unique opportunity to join a market leading company with the added bonus of continuing to grow your skill set, with an outstanding benefits package on offer.
Apply now or call 020 38540 810 for a confidential discussion about this WordPress developer opportunity.