Principal Software Engineer - Flexible Hybrid Working
Opportunity for a tech-savvy innovator with a passion for data-driven solutions to join a global data-centric company as a Principal Engineer, helping to shape the future of clients' data strategies.
They specialise in providing cutting-edge data solutions to various clients across the globe. Their tech stack includes Kotlin, React, and AWS, and they are on a mission to make data work smarter for businesses across various industries.
- Lead the development and delivery of data-driven applications.
- Mentor and guide a team of skilled engineers.
- Architect and optimize solutions utilizing Kotlin, Typescript, and AWS.
- Collaborate with clients to understand their unique data needs.
- Stay at the forefront of emerging technologies and best practices.
Hybrid working 2 days per week in Central London.
Up to £120,000 per annum for the right person.
If you feel like this is a good fit for your profile then please apply and I will be in touch.