Java Lead - Munich - €95k
I've partnered with one of Germany's most established companies, who are looking for an experienced Java Engineer to lead the development of a number of finance related projects. The ideal engineer will bring strong experience within the JVM ecosystem, and have exposure to cloud based environments.
This role will be mainly focused on people management - you'll be empowering a tight knit group of engineers within a larger organisation, helping them maintain best practices and produce clean, scalable code.
What they can offer:
- Up to €95k (maybe flexible)
- Fantastic benefits package
- Small, agile teams where excellence is encouraged
- Respected employer across Germany, with excellent progression opportunity
What they are looking for:
- Strong experience with Java with Spring Boot
- Exposure to cloud environments (they use AWS, but GCP and Azure is fine)
- Experience leading projects, initiatives or full teams of developers
- Excellent communication skills in English, German would be a bonus
If you'd like to hear a little more, apply through the ad or drop me an email: