An Investment Management Company renowned for its expertise in investment management and commitment to delivering exceptional results for clients are seeking a Java Developer to join their technology team and contribute to the development of robust and scalable investment solutions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and maintain high-quality software solutions for investment management processes.
- Utilise your expertise in Java 17 and Kotlin to implement innovative and efficient coding solutions.
- Build and maintain backend systems using Spring framework, ensuring seamless integration and optimal performance.
- Employ Redis for data caching and management, enhancing application speed and responsiveness.
- Contribute to the development of microservices architecture using Kubernetes and Docker, facilitating rapid deployment and scalability.
- Leverage AWS services to create, configure, and manage cloud-based solutions that meet security and compliance standards.
- Participate in code reviews, debugging, and troubleshooting to uphold code quality and application stability.
- Strong proficiency in Java 17 and Kotlin (nice to have), with a proven track record of delivering successful projects.
- Experience with Spring framework for building efficient and scalable applications.
- Familiarity with Redis for caching and data storage.
- Proficiency in containerization and orchestration tools like Kubernetes and Docker.
- Solid understanding of cloud computing principles, preferably with hands-on experience using AWS services.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt to new technologies quickly.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
If you are a proactive Java Developer with a passion for finance and technology, and you're excited to contribute to the growth and success of a premier investment management company, then please apply for immediate consideration.