Front-end Developer (TypeScript, React.js)
Location: Shoreditch office (Tuesdays and Fridays in office for London based people). Fully remote for EU based.
Front-end Developer - would you like the opportunity to work for an innovative organisation that is rapidly building a marketplace of the world's best holiday homes, to remove the intolerability and unreliability of decision making when choosing your travel accommodation? You should be a competent Front-end Developer who enjoys working with TypeScript and React.js, as well as wanting to self-develop.
As a Front-end Developer, you will get a lot of responsibility and work on super interesting projects, while working alongside engineers who are passionate and embrace fast moving technology. As a market leader in Luxury hospitability, who prides itself in having a healthy culture of collaboration and sharing, you will need to be someone who brings something new to the team while helping others around you develop.
Essential skills for Front-end Developer
- 2-3 years' experience with modern frontend frameworks, TypeScript and React.js
- 1-2 years performance optimisation
- Worked on core applications using APIs
- Exposed to complex business rules on the client side
- Solid testing experience
- Previous experience with ecommerce or large, well-known companies that have high traffic consumer facing projects
If you are interested in joining an ambitious culture, where you will grow as a Front-end Developer (TypeScript and React.js) in terms of technical skills and responsibility, please apply.