Engineering Manager - FinTech
I've partnered with one of Europe's most prominent FinTech's for multiple Engineering Manager requirements in Berlin. Having amassed over $500m in recent funding, they are now looking for experienced managers from a JVM background to help build out new divisions within their scaling company.
A snippet into your day to day:
- Nurturing of an Agile development environment, ensuring that best practices are undertaken by your team and the wider engineering department.
- Architectural decision making, collaborating with other Senior figures across the business.
- Mentorship and coaching of Engineers to help them fulfil their potential - all while maintaining a culture of excellence and innovation.
- 2+ years experience in a leadership position.
- Preferably from a JVM background, they use Kotlin with Spring.
- Excellent communication skills, ideally working in cross functional engineering teams.
- Experience within FinTech very beneficial, but not a requirement for the role.
Please note: Sponsorship is not on offer for this position, candidates must already be based in Germany to be considered.
On top of a generous salary range, they also offer a fantastic benefits package including Virtual Stocks, a flexible working model and personal development budgets.
If you're interested in hearing a little more about the role, please apply through this listing or drop me a line on LinkedIn, I'd be happy to have a chat.